A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. - Victor Hugo
No one compares to your mother. All encompassing and powerful, the love she has for you knows no bounds.
The Little Book of Motherhood is a celebration of being a mum, it covers all aspects of motherhood, from what it means, new mother tips and facts, birthing traditions from around the world, folklore and inspirational quotes from mothers past and present.
Perfect as a mother's day gift or just a little token to remind your mum how much she means to you.
The Little Book of Motherhood
- There are 160 cream coloured pages.
- The paper is 100 gsm so you can write on both sides of each page.
- It measures 66.80 W x 12.7 D x 184.15 H mm.
- You can use the ribbon page marker to pick up where you left off.
- The journal is great for keeping track of your most visited sites and other handy notes while you travel.
- The Journal is divided into different sections so you can keep track of shopping, restaurants, travel, entertainment and more.
- The leatheresque cover features gold foil stamping for a stylish finish.
- The black colour is timeless.
- Please note, the journal should not be used to write down passwords that may give access to personal or sensitive information.